Beauty Tips for Ladies in the age group 18-30
– Keep the cleaning agents and process simple. Use creamy products like face wash for washing your face since soaps are popularly known to dry up the skin. Wash your face in the morning to look fresh and at night to get rid of all the dirt, makeup, sunscreen etc which are clogging the pores. Creamy cleansers are good for dry skin and clear cleansers are best for oily skin. Milk is the best natural cleanser.
Exfoliation is a Must
– Use a gentle scrub for your body and face as this helps to remove the dead skin cells. Exfoliating the skin once a week is necessary. Here is a good exfoliating tips- Take some malai/yogurt and add some turmeric powder to it. Apply this on your face and neck area and leave it for 15 minutes. Afterwards scrub the mixture off.
Moisturizing is necessary
– To keep your skin soft and supple regular moisturizing is needed. Natural moisturizers like honey, cream (malai), and several oils like extra virgin coconut oil, jojoba, almond or olive oil can be applied once a day. Along with this one needs to use a good moisturizing cream, which is to be applied 2-3 times daily. Moisturizing should be made a regular habit it prevents premature aging of the skin, leaving it looking younger and fresher for a long time.
How to remove the tan
– We prefer a fair skin instead of the tanned. Too much exposure to the sun will leave the skin highly tanned much to our discomfort. So what can you do to remove the tan on your skin? Here is a simple tip- apply a mixture of yogurt and oatmeal on the area which is tanned. Leave it for a few minutes and wash it off. Do this regularly.
Coping with an oily skin
– Some have oily skin and they have to take more care of their skin. In order to reduce the oiliness you can use a face mask of egg whites. The egg whites help to remove the oiliness without making the skin dry. Beat the egg whites in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon lemon juice to it. Apply it on the face and leave for 15 minutes. Wash it away with lukewarm water.
Say no to harsh chemicals
– Your skin cannot handle the harsh chemicals which are used in bleaching, waxing, etc. Whenever you bleach or wax your skin ensure that no harsh chemicals are involved. Those with sensitive skin should, in fact, avoid usage of any chemicals. Once the skin gets damaged it is very difficult to heal it. The same goes for the hair. Coloring or highlighting the hair might seem cool but always remind you of the risks.