Beauty Tips for Ladies in the age group 30-45
Retinol is compulsory
– Using a cream containing Retinoid daily before going to bed is highly essential as soon as you enter your 30’s. These creams help build collagen in your skin. They are also known to fade away sun spots, improve skin tone and texture. Retinol can be found in many creams commonly available in the market or it could be prescribed by the doctor.
Do not expose the skin to harsh sunlight
– Whenever you step into the sun you must use apply sunscreen (SPF 30-40) beforehand. Wear a sunglass to protect the eyes and apply lip balm of good SPF to protect the lips too. Harsh sunrays will damage the skin and it will get uneven pigmentation or deep tanning. If you feel any sort of irritation then apply an ice cube to the area or splash cold water.
Take care of the hair
– Great hair is a women’s crowning glory and healthy hair is every lady’s wish. Here are some simple things to get healthy hair. First of all massaging the scalp is good for hair growth. Get you scalp massaged with oil once a week. Do not brush your hair when wet. Hair is brittle when wet and it tends to break easily when brushed.
Extra eye care needed
– As the delicate eye area has lesser oil glands, it tends to develop wrinkles at the earliest. A good eye cream can delay the lines and it softens the existing ones. A rich emollient cream is good for dry skin; oilier skins can use serums and gels.
Live a healthier life
– It’s important to start leading a healthier life. One needs to get their diet and exercise plans straight. Start eating food enriched in vitamins. Include a lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet along with milk and egg. Water and juices are needed to keep you well hydrated. Cardio-exercises are to be taken up 5-6 days a week. Get ample sleep for feeling fresh. Start taking your vitamin supplements regularly.
– In your early 30’s it is important to inculcate the habit of catering to some specific needs of the skin before sleeping. The skin needs to be thoroughly cleaned with a cleanser freeing it of all make up and sunscreen. Then apply a good moisturizer along with retinoid/retinol cream, this helps nourish and refresh the skin.