Beauty Tips for Ladies in the age group 45-65
Specific skin care products needed
– In the early 50’s your skin starts softening and losing its elasticity. Dehydration of the skin and surfacing of more age spots and wrinkles is evident. Hence it is highly important to start using specified products. Use mild and gentle cleansers of cleaning. A peptide and antioxidant rich moisturizer should be applied immediately after wash. Moisturizers in serum form are best absorbed by the skin at this stage.
Extra care needed
– Like your entire health your skin too needs extra care in your 50’s. More protection should be taken before you move out under the sun. Sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher should be used along with UVB and UVA protection. If any changes in the skin worry you it is best to see a doctor. Get checked for skin cancer regularly. Skin rejuvenating products are good.
– When face is wrinkled you will tend to cake up the face with foundation. However, it is better to go easy on the foundation. All the excess make-up will only show all the creases and wrinkles in your face.
– The skin needs to be moisturized regularly especially during this period of the life. A gel based product will be beneficial; the best moisturizer is the Aloe Vera gel. If you can get natural aloe then that is the best solution to soothe the skin. Cucumber is also a good moisturizer.
Whiten those teeth
– Want to maintain that charming pearly smile? Then you must whiten your teeth. Natural way to do that is to eat apples, carrots as they reduce the stains. This removes the bacteria responsible for the stains from the teeth and gum areas. Another easy solution is to visit the dentist and get your teeth cleaned.
– There are several skin treatments available, which help reduce wrinkles. Botox reduces wrinkles and frown lines. Laser resurfacing improves sun damaged skin, fade away scars and treat other facial problems. Microdermabrasion erases fine lines, rejuvenates skin and improves complexion and tone.